February 24, 2008

Earn Up To $5,00 for Viewing 30 second Ads

PTC stand of Paid To Click a program that will pay you for clicking ads. I have read that PTC is the first money maker online. I’m forget where’s I have read it. I don’t know it’s true or not. I don’t care whatever the answer is. I just want to share with all of you that I have joint with clixsense.

I knew clixsense from my yuwie’s friend. I interest in clixsense because my friend told me that I can get paid by clicking ads and paid monthly by check. I thought it’s very simple to get $$$. Clixsense is a unique opportunity for you to earn extra money for FREE.You get paid to view other members advertisements. You will get $0,01 for each ad you view for full 30 second.

And if you have any sites, and want to reach real page visitors for your sites. Clixsense also have program for advertiser like you just 1 cent per visitor.

You also get advantages from Clixsense Free Affiliate Program. You’ll get 10 cents for free registration you refer. Furthermore you’ll get more advantage if you upgrades to a “Premium” account.

Not yet a member, CLICK HERE to register for FREE.

No comments: