February 24, 2008

Fresh New Comer’s Experience with Internet

In its couple of month are the months that I really really interest in internet, especially about making money online. I’m wonder about it, at first I knew internet I just used it for looking for some article for my study and and off course looking for nude sites :”>. Yeah, that’s right. Who is not interest about sex in your puberty period? But, that is some years ago. Now I’m interest in opportunities on internet.

Many people do anything to get opportunity out there and why not I'm try opportunities there are on internet. Internet provides a lot of opportunities how to make money online. But I still doubt to choose which one that I have to join. Because there are too much scam out there that’s ready to trapped me if I’m not ready.

The first program that have joined is yuwie the first social network that pay it’s member. That’s yuwie’s promise to it’s member. I thought that although yuwie dose not pay it member, it’s noting to lose for me because I got lot of kind friends on yuwie. I love them very much.

Does anyone have any advice for me to know which one is a scam and which one is not?

No comments: